Many small and large property owners understand that when a bushfire occurs, there is the possibility that a fire truck won’t be able to make it to their property. Therefore, they must have the equipment to help protect themselves and their property from an approaching bushfire. A practical and high-quality fire fighting pump trolley is quite possibly the key to success when firefighting safely.
Fire fighting pump with heavy-duty trolley
Furthermore, having the ability to maneuver around and set up a pump to take advantage of water supplies is very important for the Crommelins Robin Fire Fighting 1.5″ Pump with a 6hp engine, rugged trolley and back by a two-year warranty. It’s the first choice for many property owners.
This mid-range fire fighting pump comes with a cast aluminium alloy pump, impeller with a 1.5″ inlet and three-way outlet to connect multiple hoses when fighting the fire.
The main features include:
- Heavy-duty frame with removable handles
- Aluminium fire pump impeller for reliability and durability
- Metal protection caps on each delivery
- A double filter fuel system to ensure that impurities don’t make their way into the engine
- Similarly, heavy-duty double ball bearing crankshaft
- Machine cast iron cylinder bore and pointless ignition for longevity
- Two-year warranty on the pump and three years Robin engine warranty
- Bushfire fighting pump
- Water transfer between regular and fire water tanks
- Fire protection sprinklers around the house