First Aid Kits are an important part of most workplaces and areas where communities congregate for recreational purposes. There are many different types of fire aid kits in Australia and completing a first aid training course will help you decide what type to purchase. Often with first aid kits bigger is better but sometime not that practical. So if you have completed the appropriate training course why not give it a go. Below are a range of Australian kits
First Aid Kit 300 Pieces – Includes Splints Bandages Gauze & Instant Cold Compress
- 95 Adhesive Plastic Bandages (3/4″x3″)
- 45 Fabric Bandages (1″x3″)
- 5 Knuckle Fabric Bandages (76x38mm)
- 5 Fingertip Fabric Bandages (60x46mm)
- 2 Elbow & Knee Plastic Bandages (2″x4″)50 Junior Plastic Bandages (3/8″ x 1 1/2″)
- 5 Patch Plastic Bandage (1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″)
- 5 Butterfly Wound Closures (10x45mm)
- 6 Gauze Pad (2″x2″)
- 4 Gauze Pad (3″x3″)
- 2 Gauze Pad (4″x4″)
- 1 Trauma Pad (5″x9″)
- 1 Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage (2″)
- 18 Cleansing Pads (60x60mm)
- 15 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes (12x19mm)
- 6 Insect Sting Relief Pads (60x30mm)
- 2 First Aid Tape Roll (1/2″x5 yd)
- 1 Instant Cold Compress (110g)
- 2 Sterile Eye Pad (6x8cm)
- 1 Emergency Blanket (210x130cm)
- 1 Moleskin Squares (10X10CM)
- 1 Thermometer, One Time Use
- 20 Cotton Tipped Applicators (3″)
- 2 Finger Splint/Wooden Tongue Depressor (6″)
- 2 Exam-Quality Vinyl Gloves (L size)
- 1 Scissors, Nickel Plated (11.5cm)
- 1 Tweezers, Plastic (11cm)
- 1 First Aid Guide
Contains 280 first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
Soft sided, zippered case.
Multiple compartments for easy to grab access.
This bag includes safety goggles, bio-hazard bags, waterproof tape and much more.
Perfect for home, auto, marine or sporting events.
All-purpose usage – perfect for family and personal use. Features: conveniently organised fold-out, mesh pockets, soft, durable, and is water-resistant. Has additional swabs, bandages and personal protection equipment.
Product tested by 10,000 Australian volunteers each year First Aid Kit Contents:
1 x Plastic Bag Resealable – Medium, 1 x Resuscitation Protection Shield, 1 x Heavy Duty Crepe Bandage (10 cm), 1 x Conforming Bandage (5 cm), 1 x Conforming Bandage (7.5 cm), 1 x Crepe Bandage (5 cm), 1 x Crepe Bandage (7.5 cm), 1 x Wound Dressing (No.14), 1 x Hypoallergenic Tape (2.5 x 9m), 2 x Triangular Bandages (110 x 110 cm), 1 x Instant Cold Pack – Disposable, 2 x Gauze Swabs 3’s (7.5 cm), 2 x Combine Pads (10 x 10 cm), 1 x Non-Adherent Dressing (7.5 x 7.5 cm), 1 x Non Adherent Dressing ( 7.5 x 10 cm), 1 x Eye Pad, 4 x Saline Eye & Wound Irrigation (15 ml), 1 x Universal Shears (19.5 cm), 1 x Forceps Stainless Steel (12.5 cm), 8 x Alcohol Swabs, 2 x Nitrile Gloves(Large), 1 x Emergency Shock Blanket (185 x 130cm), 12 x Safety Pins – Assorted, 1 x Notepad & Pencil, 2 x Adhesive Island Dressings (8.25 x 6 cm), 50 x Fabric Strips, 5 x Splinter Probes – Disposable, 8 x Cleansing Wipes, 10 x Cotton Tips, 1 x Emergency First Aid Guide, 1 x First on Scene Guide & 1 x St John Online Course – Everyday First Aid 126 pieces.
- 1 x No. 15 large wound dressing
- 1 x Adhesive island dressing 7.5 x 7.5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent dressing 7.5 x 5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent dressing 7.5 x 10cm
- 5 x Antiseptic wound wipe
- 5 x Sodium Chloride ampoule 20ml
- 2 x Eye pad
- 3 x Burn gel 3.5g
- 1 x Antiseptic Spray 50ml
- 9 x Gauze swab 7.5 x 7.5cm
- 1 x Combine dressing 20 x cm
- 50 x Adhesive dressing strips
- 1 x Disposable CPR Faceshield
- 1 x Plastic bag small
- 1 x Plastic bag medium
- 1 x Plastic bag large
- 1 x Conforming gauze bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Conforming gauze bandage 5cm
- 1 x Conforming gauze bandage 2.5cm
- 6 x Safety pin
- 1 x Notebook and Pencil
- 1 x Pen
- 1 x Triangular bandage
- 6 x Disposable nitrile gloves
- 1 x Crepe bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Heavy weight crepe bandage 10cm
- 1 x Paper dressing tape 2.5cm
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Tweezers
- 3 x Alcohol wipe
- 5 x Disposable splinter probes
- 1 x Emergency thermal blanket
- 1 x Instant ice pack
- 1 x First Aid Pamphlet
- 2 x Non-adherent Dressing 7.5x5cm
- 1 x Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Heavy Weight Crepe Bandage 10cm
- 1 x Heavy Weight Crepe Bandage 15cm
- 1 x Compression Bandage with Tension Indicator 10cm (4.5m)
- 1 x Compression Bandage with Tension Indicator 10cm (10.5m)
- 1 x Emergency Thermal Blanket
- 2 x Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- 1 x Instant Ice Pack
- 5 x Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Pamphlet
- 1 x Snake ID Card
K1666 First Responder First Aid Kit is for those serious about safety when out and about. It is our Top of the Range Kit designed to provide comprehensive first aid in High Risk and Remote Area situations.
The K1666 First Responder First Aid Kit provides small groups with High-Risk Remote Area cover. Our users include SES, Police, Ambulance, Paramedics, Fire Services, Emergency Responders, ADF, Mines, Remote Area workers, anyone needing comprehensive safety cover.
The K1444 Backpack is designed specifically for the State or National sporting team. It has been given the tick of approval by many sports managers and physios for having all the right supplies. As well as being used for sporting teams this backpack style First Aid Kit is appropriate for any First Aider, Nurse, Doctor or Paramedic.
It comes in three popular colours that will appeal to any personality. Included is the First Aid Kits Australia Basic Hints Guide with information on: Venomous Bites and Stings, CPR, Choking, Shock, Bleeding, Heart Attack, Stroke, Vital Signs, Allergies, Head Injuries, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy, Poison.
K700 Workplace First Aid Kit with Metal Wall-mount. Easily mounted on a wall to ensure your first aiders can find what they are looking for without fuss. This kit is great for the shop or office kitchen.
It provides assistance with: Wounds, Grazes, Abrasions, Scratches, Cuts, Splinters Strains, Sprains, Tears, Bruises, Dislocations Eye Injury Mouth and Tooth Injury Stings, Bites Included is the First Aid Kits Australia Basic Hints Guide with information on matters relating to first aid.