UNIMAC Portable Electric Air Compressor 50L 3HP Direct Drive – ACM-500
The Unimac ACM-500 Direct Drive Air Compressor has arrived, and it’s a trade-quality device that’s perfect for anyone searching for the peace of mind that only a powerful, dependable model can deliver.
Powered by a powerful 3HP motor, the ACM-500 can provide 212 litres per minute from its enormous 50-litre air tank, ensuring continuous air supply for many applications.
Thanks to its two outlets, it can connect to a wide range of pneumatic instruments, including grinders, ratchet wrenches, nail guns, and saws (14″ and Nitto couplers). Furthermore, its built-in pressure control and two huge dual gauges make it simple to monitor and manage the amount of pressure it produces at any given time.
Designed to go everywhere, the ACM-500 sits firmly on a large anti-vibration foot with its wide handle and all-terrain wheels. Also, Unimac has you covered with the ACM-500, which comes with five additional air tool attachments: a spray gun, a parrafin gun, a tyre inflator, a blowing gun, and a flexible 12-metre hose. Also, it’s safe to assume that the ACM-500 outperforms the competition!
Puma P25 125L 4.0HP 3kW 415V 6.4Ah Belt Drive Air Compressor
- 3 kW motor power (4 hp)
- 545 L/min Pump Displacement (19.3 cfm)
- 390 L/min Free Air Delivery (13.8 cfm)
- 900 kPa is the maximum pressure (130 psi)
- Tank Capacity: 125 Litres
- Puma PG40 is the model of the pump.
- Pump speed: 900 revolutions per minute
- 6.4 Amps of current draw
Senator Z25 120L 5.5HP 4kW 415V 8.6Ah Belt Drive Air Compressor
Senator air compressors operate at 415 volts and are an excellent value for small to medium industrial applications. Also, the most typical sizes vary from 4 to 7.5 kW (5.5 to 10 horsepower). Senator compressors have a proven reputation for inexpensive performance, quality, and reliability, designed and manufactured for Australian conditions.
- 4 kW motor power (5.5 hp)
- 650 L/min Pump Displacement (23.0 cfm)
- 420 L/min Free Air Delivery (14.9 cfm)
- 860 kPa Maximum Pressure (125 psi)
- a tank with a capacity of 120 litres
- Pump Speed: 1,080 rpm Type V-Twin
- 8.6 Amps of current draw
UNIMAC Petrol Air Compressor 115PSI 150L 18HP
The massive triple 90mm Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves in a Tri-V arrangement with twin belt drive set Unimac apart from the competition. When working on a project, keep in mind that moisture and air temperature have an impact on the performance of your air compressor as well as the quality of air delivered. Unimac’s innovative Tri-V triple piston with Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves is designed to run larger pistons at a reduced speed, resulting in lower operating temperatures.
Larger pistons with lower temperatures produce less moisture, which extends the life of your air compressor as well as your precious air tools – especially important for spray painting.
Unimac is linked with quality and product performance that rivals brands costing more than $4800 – a bold claim backed up by a comprehensive 1-year warranty! Do you require a machine that can meet all of your requirements? Today is the last day to get the Unimac UMC-15P Air Compressor! NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY.
Unimac is a brand that stands for “engineered for life.”
UNIMAC Petrol Air Compressor 115PSI 120L 8HP
The UNIMAC 8HP petrol-powered air compressor allows you to complete tasks anywhere, at any time. It’s ideal for maintaining consistent working pressures, even when the load is heavy. This unit is excellent for anyone on the run, as it has an enormous capacity air receiver that allows you to arrive ready to go.
You won’t find a better option for uninterrupted air supply than the 3.6L fuel tank and 477L/min free air capacity. The Unimac 120 guarantees extended life and high durability with its extra-large triple 65mm Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves in a Tri-V arrangement.
- 477 litres per minute (16.8 CFM) Delivery by air is free.
- The 120L receiver is extra big.
- 8HP 4 stroke petrol engine with 115PSI operating pressure
- Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves and a Tri-V triple piston design
- Compressor made of cast iron that can be used indefinitely.
- 3.6-litre fuel tank
- Cut-off switch with automatic cut-off
Puma P13 60L 2.2HP 1.65kW 240V Belt Drive Air Compressor
Due to its proven dependability and performance, Puma 240 Volt air compressors have remained ever popular in Australia for over 30 years. Similarly, these portable units include Puma’s tried-and-true cast iron compressor pumps for high flow and pressure outputs, making them perfect for serious DIY, farm, and trade applications.
- 1.65 kW motor power (2.2 hp)
- 255 L/min Pump Displacement (9.0 cfm)
- 170 L/min Free Air Delivery (6.0 cfm)
- 1,000 kPa Maximum Pressure (145 psi)
- a tank with a capacity of 60 litres
- Pump Model: Puma PG15 Pump Speed: 1,360 revolutions per minute
- 10 Amps of electricity supply